The MP C501SP device is a new A4 colour MFP product in the portfolio with the aim to improve the already strong colour line-up even further.
The device has been developed and marketed to support the demand gap give when the MP C401 series is discontinued. It will allow Ricoh to be competitive in the rapidly growing A4 high-speed colour market via the increased ppm capacity (50 ppm) and finisher capability.
- Smart MFP functions (10′ inch SOP): Easy to use workflow apps, Mobile Connectivity and Smart Integration support allow for ease and efficiency in sharing and reusing information, workforce mobility, and cost reduction (e.g. time, space, and paper)
- Common controller: with other Ricoh devices makes it possible to have a unified usability and compatibility with Ricoh solutions
- Highest speed print/copy output (50 ppm): within Ricoh A4 colour portfolio & double side scanning that enhances office productivity
- High standard paper capacity: 2 x 550 sheets + 100 sheet bypass tray
- Internal finisher capability: for value added office workflow
- Lowest TEC value (2.2 kWh): among competitor models to reduces energy costs